Pancard Clubs Refund Online: How to File Claim Application, FULL LIST of Documents Required & Steps to Apply at pclcirp.dcirrus.co
Pancard Clubs News 2022 | Pancard Clubs Online Refund | Pancard Clubs Claim Form |Pancard Clubs Money Refund | Pancard Clubs Money Refund Link | Pancard Clubs Refund | Pancard Clubs Claim List | Pancard Clubs Money Refund Website | Pancard Clubs Claim | pclcirp.dcirrus.co | pcl cirp dcirrus .com login | resolute.dcirrus. io
pancard club ltd money refund 2022: Pancard Club’s limited investors who seeking how to claim a refund online can submit their documents on the official website of refund claims. The online application panel Resolute is open for investors to claim their refund online. Pancard Clubs Limited collected 7,035 crores from the investors under the scheme, Now this money will be refunded to the investors.
Regarding claim applications, the committee said investors can access the website https://pclcirp.dcirrus.co
How To File Refund Online (pancard club ltd money refund 2022)
- First, go to the pclcirp.dcirrus.co website
- (Note that you can type One Email Id for The One Claim)
- Then you will ask for your Email ID on the main page. Fill Up Your Email ID
- Type your Mobile Number
- Fill Up The CAPTCHA code given below.
- The FORM CA Selected (Leave it At It Is)
- Click on the Next button Then Submit your OTP (One Time Password)
- Select your Identification Proof ( such as an Aadhar card, Pancard )
- Type your Identification Proof Number
- Upload the Document of Identification Proof on the given box
- Enter The Folio Number (Given on The Membership Certificate top right Corner)
- Type your Principal Amount ( amount paid on certificate)
- Type Total Claim Amount ( amount to be received )
- Select Expiry of Membership
- Enter the Membership Number (Given in the top right corner after the folio number)
- Select Surrender Value
Now you will have to fill out Form CA
Fill up the name of the person who claims the Name
Give The Proper Address of the applicant
|Name of the financial creditor||Claimer Name|
|Identification number of the financial creditor||The Number Given Here|
|Address & email address of financial creditor in correspondence||Your Address & Email Address Here|
|The total amount of claim (in Rs.)||Claim amount|
|Details of documents by reference to which the debt can be substantiated||Details of Documents Who Want to attach you|
|Details of how & when debt incurred||Check Date in Your Membership Account |
(Ex. 1 JANUARY 2001)
|Details of any mutual credit, mutual debts, or other mutual dealings between the corporate debtor & the creditor which may be set off against the claim.||If You Have Not Used Roomnights, Type |
( NA ) in This Section.
|Details of any security held, the value of the security, and the date it was given||Type – (NOT APPLICABLE)|
|Details of the bank account to which the amount of the claim or any part thereof can be transferred pursuant to a resolution plan||Give Your Bank Details Here|
(Ex. Bank Name –
Ac Number –
Ifsc Code -)
|List of documents attached to this claim in order to prove the existence and non-payment of claim due.||Give the list of documents |
(Ex. Aadhar Card
|Name of insolvency professional who will act as the authorized representative of creditors of the class||Choose Any Name|
- Type your name in the Name Box
- Detail your position or in relation to the creditor – Type SELF, SON, WIFE, or if any.
- Give the address of the claimer below
in Point number 5 of the DECLARATION form, Select I AM NOT… Then save your file as a draft for the further process. Click on Download, Print & Sign Button to print your application form. Print the application form (Black & White Paper) the verify your signature on the application form. Also, verify at the verification closer that the Name of Your City & the date as mentioned.
On the Below of page, you will have to upload the required document as mentioned. Here you have to upload a signed form/ declaration which you have to print & signed. Upload the document of the bank statement, membership certificate & other attachments.
- The final step is Upload & Submit Claim Button.
Now Form Submitted Successfully. You can denote that your claim number is written or photocopied.
Documents Required for Upload
– Copy of Pancard, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, or Passbook if Any.
– Copy of Claim Proof
– Copy of bank statement with your name printed/ Cancelled Cheque
– Copy of Pancard Clubs Certificate, and receipt, if any
The Pancard Clubs Limited official refund panel process has started for the investors. There are a lot of people processing the website. Servers are frequently going down due to the heavy load on the website. Investors are appealed to fill out and submit their application form as soon as possible.
What is Dccirrus E-Voting? (How to Cast Your Vote)
Pancard Clubs’ investors have been getting an e-mail for the past few days. This e-mail is being sent by the authorized representative board to the people who have filled out and submitted the claim form. This e-mail asks for E-voting in the context of the claim process. According to the information given below you
You can fill out the E-Voting form.
- First of all Visit The Official Website – cirppancardclubs.com
- Now Click on the Link for E-Voting (New Screen has opened)
- Enter Your Email Id, Identification Number (Such as Pancard, Aadhar Card, or If Any)
- Submit The Captcha Code & Click on Submit
- On The Page E-Voting, You Will Ask 9 Question’s (You Will Answer Accordingly)
Claim List Here ( List of Creditors dated 23rd September 2022 )
|Claim List Website||Click here|
|Download Claim List||Click here|
|Pan Card Clubs Portal||Click here|
|Join Alert on Telegram (Puneri Portal)||Click here|
Frequently Asked Questions (pancard club ltd money refund 2022)
What documents to attach in the Other Documents section?
If the policyholder has a death, upload the scanned copy of the death certificate of the person.
Does the married girl have to present the marriage certificate?
Yes, Upload the marriage certificate in the other documents section.
Does the Marketing Person have to upload a document?
If a bond paper (Rs. 100) has been written on the bond paper (Rs. 100) as if the marketing person has paid someone, the Marketing Person should upload the scanned copy of the bond paper or agreement while filling out the claim form.
Where is the folio number?
The folio number is clearly visible on the membership certificate in the top right corner.
Where is the membership number?
The membership certificate number is also mentioned in the membership certificate & payment receipt certificate top right corner of the page. Enter the same as mentioned.
Why For What Vote on E-Voting?
The first COC meeting was held on 8th October 2022 in Mumbai. In this meeting, some topics were unanimously discussed. This is called agenda. Now all of us COC members are going to address that agenda or oppose it. Accepting or rejecting the agenda is entirely up to you.
What if I Did Not Vote?
It is entirely your decision whether or not to vote in E-voting. If you do not vote, your vote will be considered as Abstain.